TYPES OF COOKIES:
As we have said, cookies are files that store informative data about the navigation made. There are different types of cookies used on the website:
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
These cookies can be used both by the owner of the page and by the service providers themselves such as WordPress, Google, YouTube or Facebook who perform the automatic installation of some of them.
This website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., which allows users to analyze the use of the website, exclusively for statistical purposes.
Under the terms of provision of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data kept by Google.
ADMINISTRATION OF YOUR COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For more information about the Chrome browser from here
For more information about the Internet Explorer from here
For more information about the Firefox from here
For more information about the Safari from here
For more information about the Opera from here